ACLEDA Bank's Branch Management
How you will benefit?
- Be aware of ACLEDA Bank's branch networking.
- Comprehend ACLEDA Bank branch manager's duty, responsibility and organizational chart.
- Be aware of how to prepare a Business Plan and Strategy.
- Realize the practical branch management of ACLEDA Bank.
- Understand about Management and Leadership.
- Be aware of the key learning experiences in managing branch operations successfully.
What you will benefit?
- Introduction to ACLEDA Bank's branch networking
- Duty and responsibilities of ACLEDA Bank's branch manager
- Main duty and responsibilities
- Responsibility to top management
- Leading to policy and ethics implementation
- Planning, organizing, leading and controlling
- Problems solving
- Organizational charts
- Branch office
- District office
- Branch business plan
- Branch strategy
- Branch committees
- Branch management committee
- Provincial branch ALCO
- HR management
- Staff training and development
- Staff retention
- Operations management
- Case of Phnom Penh Branch Management
- Question & answer
- USD 170 per participant per two-day training course
- USD 160 per participant per two-day training course, is offered to organizations who send 3 or more participants
- Tuition includes presentation, group activities and one to one support
- Training material, including a course folder and CD
- Light refreshments and lunch
- Certificate of attendance
There is no charge for any cancellation which is made by the deadline of the registration. Cancellation after deadline of the registration and participants not appearing without proper cancellation will be charged the full amount.
Mr. THONG Chandara
Adviser of ACLEDA Training Center
Born on December 25, 1960. He held a bachelor's degree in Education at the Faculty of Advanced Education in Thailand, in 1992. From 1994 onwards, he has attended numerous courses on Microfinance and SME in Cambodia and overseas. In 1999, he completed an executive course on Financial Institutions for Private Enterprise Development (FIPED) at Harvard University, USA.
From 1994, he worked in ACLEDA NGO as a Small Enterprise Promotion Officer (SEPO) and a Credit Officer. In 1995 he was promoted as a Deputy Provincial Branch Manager at ACLEDA Bank's Battambang Branch.
In 1997, he was a Provincial Branch Manager at ACLEDA Bank's Kampong Thom Branch. In 2001, he was a Head of Human Resource Unit at ACLEDA Bank Headquarters. In 2002, he was a Head of Training Unit and he was a Vice President & Head of Training Department in 2006 and became a Senior Vice President & Head of Training Division from 2009 to July 2011. In February 2012, he was hired to do the research and feasibility study in Myanmar (Burmese) for ACLEDA Bank Plc to establish a subsidiary ACLEDA Branch in Myanmar. He has been an adviser of ACLEDA Training Center (ATC) since August 2011.
Mr. KETH Panharith
Vice President & Branch Manager of Mukh Kampul District Branch
Born in 1968, obtained a Master's Degree of Business Administration majoring in general management from National University of Management in 2007. He graduated with Bachelor of Business Administrative majoring in general management from Norton University, Cambodia in 2000.
He started working for ACLEDA Bank as a Credit Officer in April 2001 and was promoted to Chief of District Credit Officers in May 2003. He was promoted to District Team Leader in April 2004 and he has been a Vice President and Manager of Mukh Kampul District Branch since August 2007.
Mr. ONN Sam Ol
Vice President & Branch Manager of Phnom Penh Branch
Born in 1966, obtained a Master's Degree of Business Administration majoring in management from Chamroeun University of Poly-Technology in 2010. In 1986, he attended expert worker at IFA W-50 Ludwigsfelde in Germany and Agra Ingenious at Tropical of Agra Ingenious University, Germany in 1994.
He started working for ACLEDA as Non-collateralize Credit Assistant in 1998 and changed to Credit Officer at Phnom Penh-Kandal Branch. In 2001, he was promoted to District Team Leader at Russey Keo in Phnom Penh-Kandal Branch. He moved to work as Chief of Credit Officer at Phnom Penh-Kandal Branch in 2002 and was promoted to Deputy Branch Manager at Phnom Penh-Kandal Branch in 2004. He worked as VP & Deputy Head of Branch Administration Division from 2006 to 2008 and then worked as VP & Manager of Steung Meanchey II Branch from 2008 to 2013. He currently holds a position as VP & Manager of Phnom Penh Branch.
- Training Programs for External Participants
- Training Programs for ACLEDA Staff
- New Course Announcement for Public
- Training Fees
- KfW Fellowship Program
- Course Information for ACLEDA Staff